Tuesday 22 July 2008

Beginnings...

"You should write a column" says S, editor of the local Gay Rag after laughing at one of my anecdotes made, I'm sure, vastly more amusing by the several bottles of sauvignon blanc already consumed.

"Wouldn't work" says I. "Too many people know me and I'd be bound to offend someone."

"Shame" says he "but I guess you're right."

"You should write a blog" says my Bestie.

"A what?" says I, as yet uninitiated into the joys of web 2.0. She explains in the manner of someone teaching a slightly backward child (her profession, so one can't blame her). "I'll think about it" says I, and for several weeks observe her expanding circle of 'blog-mates' and increasingly enjoyable ramblings.

So here I am. Starting my blog on no particular theme but the insanity of my life and we'll see where it goes from there...

No comments: